Recently I stumbled upon the glorious goodness that is The Mindy Project featuring Mindy Kaling as Dr. Mindy Lahiri, a love-struck OBGYN living her best life in the hustle and bustle of New York City. So I know what you’re thinking, “what on earth does an equestrian have in common with this brightly-colored, borderline hopeless romantic?” Well, the answer is not a whole lot. Except, the more I watched the show, the more Dr. Lahiri’s sense of humor stuck with, and suddenly I realized that I could so totally relate.
Let me explain…
8) That time I fell off twice in a George Morris clinic
7) When my trainer asks why, after her telling me three times, I didn’t go straight after the jump…
6) …And then after a whirlwind of a lesson she said, “Good job today!”
5) Or then there was the time I managed to jump a whole course without one quip of criticism.
4) Me as I try to cover up all of my mistakes in the warm up.
3) That moment when you enter the ring ON your horse, but exit OFF the horse…
2) … and then trying to recover afterwards.
1) Me= 100% of the time.