How would you like to live in one of the most historic, luxurious regions of Mexico AND have your horses at arm’s length at one of the most beautiful facilities in the world? That’s what we discovered when we took a peek into San Miguel OtomÍ Hípico, a residential development with equestrian pursuits at its heart.
The city of San Miguel de Allende was named The Best City in Latin America in 2016 by Travel + Leisure Magazine, and OtomÍ Hípico might be one of its very best recent developments. The homes are beautiful, connected to walking paths and horse trails, a massive equestrian park for jumping, polo and other horse sports, and all neatly designed by one of the world’s greatest architects, Humerto Artigas.
They’re currently hosting a CSI 2* on their grand prix field, and we can’t help but take a vicarious peek into this extraordinary lifestyle.
(We also recognize that other areas of Mexico are still in dire need of assistance following massive earthquakes. If you would like to contribute to their recovery, click here.)
Más de 200 hermosos caballos participan en las dos semanas de competencia del Gran Premio Otomi #GPO2017 #sanmigueldeallende #otomilifestyle #otomiamazing #vidabupa #bupaotomi #horses #lifestyleblogger #equestrianlife #l #l4l #f4f #blogger #horsefashion #ponnytail #instagood #picoftheday #happybirthday #love #followme
Viva la Mexico, and Go Jumping.
Need to support sound bones?
Ask your vet about BoneWise.
- Maintains optimal levels of bone density when horses are most at risk for bone loss
- Delivers a readily digestible, natural source of calcium and trace minerals
- Supports enhanced bone mineral content and bone turnover that encourages the swift repair of microdamage
- Supplies yeast cultures that support improved mineral and vitamin digestibility
- Sustains vitamin D at levels necessary for healthy bone development
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.