The ESP Summer Series prize list is now available! The series features five weeks of National “A” & Jumper 4* competition, one week of Regional “C” & Jumper 3* competition, and three National Hunter Derbies.
The ESP Summer Series dates are:
- ESP Summer II (August 13-16)
- ESP Summer III (August 20-23)
- ESP Labor Day (August 27-30)
- ESP September (September 10-13)
- ESP Florida State Fall & Region 3 ASPCA/NHSAA Maclay Championship (September 17-20)
- Rita & Irish Flynn Memorial (September 25-27)
A few key reminders:
- The entry process will be open on August 1. Please note that you will not be allowed to enter until an ESP Spring/Summer back number is assigned. Click here to begin your entry form.
- Safety protocols have been UPDATED. Please review them here.
- Stall space is very limited, please send all stabling requests directly to email@example.com.
To view the prize list, click the photo below or click here.
Last but not least, congratulations to the Spring raffle winner, Holly Balasis! Holly has won a free stall for one week of showing, thanks to completing the competitor survey on May and June shows. Thank you to all those who participated in the survey; your valuable feedback was much appreciated!