The Split Rock Jumping Tour will host the Lexington International CSI2* at the Kentucky Horse Park, June 17-21. SRJT will follow the proper protocol and procedures put into place by the USEF, the Kentucky Horse Park, and all local and state officials. The limited quantity of horses (400), with the expansive nature of the Kentucky Horse Park and the SRJT team will provide the ideal structure to properly mitigate as many risks associated with COVID-19 as possible.
Highlights of the SRJT COVID-19 protcol released include:
- Anyone in public (mandated by the state of Kentucky) must wear a face mask — competitors must wear a mask when unmounted
- Staff will check temperatures of all entering the premises (must be below 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit or entry will be denied)
- No VIP hospitality or social events will be held
- Gloves must be used when using water spickets and shared wash bays
- Text/call check-in with staff upon arrival for back numbers, etc.
- Downloading the SRJT app will be required (real time results, orders of go, courses uploaded the night prior to each competition day, check-out)
- All rings will have an in-gate and an out-gate to minimize cross-traffic
To view the complete COVID-19 protocol, click here.
About Split Rock Jumping Tour
Now in its sixth year, the SRJT has been revolutionizing the way the sport of show jumping is presented in the U.S. and has been creating a truly “unparalleled show jumping experience” for competitors, sponsors and spectators alike. Competing in the SRJT is unlike any other American horse show experience. SRJT competitions offer top prize money, extravagant awards, special entry packages, and numerous first-class amenities not typically found at any other horse show.
About the Lexington International CSI2*
The Lexington International CSI2* will host a variety of national and international level show jumping classes ranging in height from 0.85m to 1.45m with divisions for young horses, children/adult, junior/amateur and top professionals. To view a prize list, schedule, and entry information, click here. Entries close June 8, 2020.