Are you an Amateur rider who has always wanted to earn a National title, but have a hard time qualifying because of your busy schedule? Balancing riding, school, work and family shouldn’t keep you from success in the show ring. That’s why the AON/USHJA National Championships are YOUR Championships!
Featured Sections for Amateur Riders
- Adult Amateur 18-35, 36-50 and 51 & Over
- 3’3″ Amateur Owner 18-35 and 36 & Over
- 3’6″ Amateur Owner 18-35 and 36 & Over
- 1.10/1.15m Adult Jumpers
- 1.20/1.25m Amateur Jumpers
- 1.30/1.35m Junior/Amateur Jumpers
Vegas-Style Accommodations & Fun For All Ages
So much more than a horse show! The AON/USHJA National Championship venue, the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa, offers a wide variety of activities for when you’re not competing (or for your non-horsey friends and family) including a casino, spa, pool, bowling alley, movie theater, restaurants and more, all located right above the competition arenas and barns.
Interested? Here’s What You Need To Do:
- ENTER BY FRIDAY, SEPT. 14! The most important step to qualifying is entering by Friday, Sept. 14 with your $50 fee. Only those entered will have their points count toward qualifying. Entered riders qualify by Zone standings first and then by national standings. Click here to enter!
- YOUR POINTS ARE COUNTING! The points you’ve been earning from Dec. 1, 2017, until Sept. 9, 2018, at USEF competitions are used to determine qualified riders. However, only those who enter by Sept. 14 will be considered.
- QUALIFIED? BOOK YOUR TRIP! After championship entries are due, you will hear back from Ryegate Show Services about where you stand on the qualifying list. If you’re accepted, the next step is to follow their instructions which will tell you where to send your Entry Deposit and Stall Reservation payment.