Looking for a property in Maine? This might be right up your alley.
Private and quiet grounds with riding trails and a custom built, expansive equestrian structure. Recreation opportunities abound on excellent trails for horse riding, walking or nordic skiing. Many lakes and ponds close by for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Enjoy an alluring array of amenities in the lovely home. Relish the bright living room with built-in cabinetry, a cozy wood stove and access to the back patio, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the scenery and sunsets. The kitchen is a chef and entertainer’s delight with ample counter space including an expansive island. Serve fine fare in the elegant dining room. Find sanctuary in the second level primary bedroom suite including a private deck with gorgeous views of fields, forest and mountains, a gas stove for ambiance and bath with jetted tub with views of property, double vanities and walk-in, tiled shower. Three additional bedrooms plus a bonus room and two extra full baths complete the spacious second floor. You will appreciate the conveniently located mud room with direct entry from the over-sized garage that has radiant heat and utility sink. Your choice of laundry room location with hookups on the second level, first level and basement. CentralA/C and heat pump for cooling. Gracious outdoor places to find respite such as the covered front porch for morning coffee or tea. Roof of the home recently re-shingled in fall of 2020.
- 68 Acres
- Riding Trails
- Gorgeous Views
- Gateway to the Lakes Region
- Rural yet 35 minutes to Portland, and award winning dining.
- Ocean, mountain ski areas and golf courses within easy reach.
Horse Facility Features
- Incredible barn with horse facility including a stunning, lighted indoor riding arena. Space for seven stalls, tack room, viewing area, equipment storage, office space, bathroom and loft for 3000 bales of hay! Four paddocks near the barn. Take advantage of the additional barn near the house for a workshop, office or studio. Barn includes extra stalls adjacent to an outdoor riding arena. Pastures to turn horses out. Excellent trails for riding.
Since 2010, Stable View has been committed to creating a preeminent international equestrian training facility. Every facet of Stable View speaks to the goal of creating an international equestrian training center. The property is situated on 1,000 acres of gently rolling countryside with access to more than 2,000 adjoining acres of woods, trails and gallops. The layout has been carefully planned and executed to optimize the equine training experience at international level. To learn more about Stable View and make your riding plans, click here.