What a find! This beautiful southern California home sits on 40 acres, southeast of Monterey. With an outdoor ring and a small shed-row barn, the property has plenty of room for a larger barn to suit your riding needs. Nestle into your private, self-sufficient equestrian retreat or take part in the many competition opportunities offered by the region.
An easy 10 minute drive East of Carmel Valley Village, discover good living at this eclectic European farm house. Nestled on a stunning 40 acre oak-studded parcel, the property is one of 10 custom home sites in the private gated community. The Eric Miller designed home & guest house have been transformed by current owners into a relaxing country style that is fun and relaxed, exudes Carmel Valley. The extraordinary property has miles of riding and hiking trails; jump on your ATV and explore estate; it will enchant. For the equestrian, the home features an arena with Premier Footing, paddock system with Ramm fencing, covered pipe stalls and tack area. Exceptionally private, you will feel as if you are off the grid with your dedicated well, propane and solar panel system, yet the dedicated T3 Cable line will make this house the ideal work from home oasis. This country estate has all the amenities for everyday living. The Barn/Garage is equipped with two Tesla charging stations.
- Additional Rooms: Den / Study / Office, Formal Entry, Laundry Room, Mud Room, Utility Room, Other
- Bathroom: Double Sinks, Marble, Shower and Tub, Shower over Tub – 1
- Bedrooms: Master Suite / Retreat, Walk-in Closet
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar, Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Kitchen: Cooktop – Electric, Countertop – Other, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Island, Island with Sink, Oven – Electric, Oven Range – Built-In, Pantry, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Number of Full Bathrooms: 3
- Number of Half Bathrooms: 2
- Amenities: High Ceiling
- Communications: DSL , Networked
- Energy Features: Solar Power On Grid
- Fireplace: Yes
- Fireplaces: 1.0
- Fireplaces Min: 1
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl / Linoleum
- Laundry: Electricity Hookup (220V), In Utility Room
- Living SqFt: 3271
- Pool: No
- Security Features: Fire Alarm , Fire System – Sprinkler, Security Alarm
- Cooling: Central AC
- Heating: Forced Air, Gas, Heating – 2+ Zones
- Sewer Septic: Septic Tank / Pump
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters, Propane On Site, Solar Panels – Owned
- Water: Water Softener – Owned, Water Treatment System, Well
- Garage Parking Features: Detached Garage, Gate / Door Opener
- Garage Max: 2
- Garage Min: 2
- Fencing: Mixed Height / Type
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Horse Property: Yes
- Horse Property Description: Arena, Barn Amenities, Fenced, Paddocks, Riding Trails, Wash Rack
- Lot Acres: 40.00
- Lot Description: Farm Animals (Permitted), Grade – Varies, Private / Secluded, Surveyed , Views
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Source: Assessor
- Yard Grounds: Balcony / Patio, BBQ Area, Drought Tolerant Plants, Fenced, Sprinklers – Auto
Horse Facility Features
- arena with Premier Footing,
- paddock system with Ramm fencing,
- covered pipe stalls and tack area.
This property is listed for $3,350,000.
To view the full listing, click here.
Jumper Nation assumes no liability for the validity of the information in this sale listing. We always recommend consulting your realtor and conducting a complete home inspection.
Go Jumping (and dreaming!)
Since 2010, Stable View has been committed to creating a preeminent international equestrian training facility. Every facet of Stable View speaks to the goal of creating an international equestrian training center. The property is situated on 1,000 acres of gently rolling countryside with access to more than 2,000 adjoining acres of woods, trails and gallops. The layout has been carefully planned and executed to optimize the equine training experience at international level. To learn more about Stable View and make your riding plans, click here.