This funky mid-century modern home with a 4-stall barn and riding ring is nestled in a beautiful wooded area only 25 miles from Boston. Miles of trails are only a short hack away, or update the arena to ride at home. Lots of other amenities including an in-ground pool and a pond. Affordable and ready to renovate to suit your dreams!
Equestrians? Buyers interested in a private country setting but the convenience of a short drive to schools, library, banks, services, shops, hospital, conservation areas, state parks and riding trails? This hidden gem is set off a beautiful country road in the highly desirable North Framingham area. At the top of a private shared drive (3 homes on the private drive), you’ll find a mid-century modern deck style home with an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings which flow from the kitchen to dining area to Great Room with 3 bedrooms (wall removed between bedrooms 2 and 3) and 2 baths (1 full bath with tub and one half bath plumbed for a future shower). Step outside to an inground swimming pool (new liner about 5 years ago) bounded by pristine woodlands and abutting land owned by Sudbury Valley Trustees. There’s more: a barn with 3-4 stalls (water and electricity), enclosed riding/training ring (47′ x 60′ with electricity), exercise fields and more. Put your imagination to work and update this eclectic home and outbuildings to your own personal tastes and needs.
- *Mid-century modern deck style home built in 1958 ready for updates
- *Unique woods used within the home by the seller’s father, sea Captain Healey, who collected exotic wood during his career.
- *Roof on home constructed 10 years ago and insulated with top quality high density foam.
- *Enclosed carport features insulated ceiling, walls and floor and could easily be converted as additional living space for home.
- *2 standard wood burning fireplaces (one in great room and one in master bedroom)
- *Dual heating system via oil or wood
- *200 amp electricity in home
- *Partially finished basement
- *Public city water; private sewage (Title V inspection to be performed by seller prior to closing)
- *In ground swimming pool with new liner installed approximately 5 years ago
- *Decorative small reflecting pool with liner
- *5.2 acres on private shared driveway servicing 3 homes (driveway agreement recorded, a copy of which is available upon request)
Horse Facility Features
- *Barn with 3-4 stalls, with water and 100 amp electricity (currently used for storage)
- *Former enclosed riding ring, 47′ by 60′, 100 amp electricty, with new LED overhead lighting (currently used for storage)
- 3 miles to schools
- 20 miles to airports
- 5 miles to hospitals
- 2 miles to shopping
- 1 miles to trails
This property is listed for $1,100,00. To view the full listing, click here.
Jumper Nation assumes no liability for the validity of the information in this sale listing. We always recommend consulting your realtor and conducting a complete home inspection.Go Jumping (and dreaming!)
Since 2010, Stable View has been committed to creating a preeminent international equestrian training facility. Every facet of Stable View speaks to the goal of creating an international equestrian training center. The property is situated on 1,000 acres of gently rolling countryside with access to more than 2,000 adjoining acres of woods, trails and gallops. The layout has been carefully planned and executed to optimize the equine training experience at international level. To learn more about Stable View and make your riding plans, click here.