The ESP Fall Series starts next week with weekly Grand Prixs and Hunter Derbies! All exhibitors will need to pick up new back numbers before competing in the Fall series. ESP will have 4 more weeks of competition at the Equestrian Village grounds before moving back to the main PBIEC show grounds.
Here are the latest updates from Equestrian Sport Productions regarding the Fall Series 2020 and WEF 2021.
Important Fall Series Updates
- All exhibitors will need to pick up NEW back numbers before competing in the Fall series next week.
- Stalls are limited at the Equestrian Village venue, so plan ahead and order your stalls in advance. *Especially starting by the ESP Fall II show (October 15-18).
- Beginning Monday, October 26, liability waivers and credentials will be mandatory to enter the PBIEC grounds. This waiver will be posted on the website soon, so be on the look out for information on how to fill out the forms and arrange the pick up of your credentials.
- The Series moves over to the main show grounds (14440 Pierson Rd.) during the Fall Finale show (October 29 – November 1).
- The second edition of the Fall Series Prize List that includes class information for the ESP November (National “A” & Jumper 4*) and ESP Pre-Charity (National “A” & FEI 3*) shows will be available online soon.
To view the current prize list, click the photo below.
Important Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) 2021 Updates
- Weeks 1 & 2 of WEF will now feature FEI CSI 3* competition! Click here for full schedule.
- JTWG, Inc. is in the process of replacing the footing in the Grand Hunter Ring, the Rost Arena and the DeNemethy Ring! Exhibitors of the Fall Series will be the first to enjoy the new footing at the main show grounds.
- Boarding Plans for the 2021 season are now available. Click here to view.
- All tents will have a reduction of stalls in order to accommodate the bigger aisles needed for social distancing. This will also reduce the stabling quantities normally available in the tents that most exhibitors are assigned. In order to secure your spot, please send your forms and deposits in as soon as possible.
- Credentials and temperature checks will be required for all people accessing the main show grounds. More details will be available soon.
- Week 12 of WEF is also now a WCHR event, in addition to Week 6!
For more information about the ESP Fall Series and to make your upcoming WEF plans, click here.