WEF, WEC, Gulf Coast, and more are fast approaching with the winter season — and with that often comes the need for more hands on deck!
Photo by Philippe Oursel/Unsplash/CC.
Does your barn need another hand, either temporary or permanent? Help could include…
- Working students
- Exercise riders
- Assistant trainers
- and more!
Email us (or comment in the Facebook comments) your help wanted requirements, and we’ll compile an ongoing job board with running updates.
- Number of workdays per week
- Estimated hours per day (part-time or full-time)
- If stall, lessons, etc. are included
- Pay rate
- Start date preferred
- Temporary or permanent role
- Is riding involved (if so, flatting only, or jumping included)
- Your contact information
- Anything else you can think of that prospective applicants need to know!
Go Jumping! And job hunting!