This turn-key property is ready for a boarding, training, and/or breeding operation. It has three well-appointed barns with 37 stalls total, 33 acres (five acres of trails), a large outdoor ring with lights, a heated lounge with a kitchen, a bathroom, and an office overlooking the indoor ring, three tack rooms (one with a washer and dryer), a pool and gazebo in the backyard of the Victorian farmhouse, several out-buildings, including two chicken houses, and the list goes on! Located in Southampton Township, a prime area for equestrians and just 3o miles east of Philadelphia, this farm is a perfect base for training and showing.
- Victorian farmhouse with 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom/kitchen, dining room/living and family room/loft upstairs with 2 bedrooms, built in pool with gazebo/pool house/barbecue area and patios.
- 7 large pastures for the beautiful horses to train and graze with white new vinyl fencing.
- 37 total stall barns for boarding. among 3 barns. utility room/hay barn/paint room/feeding room/3 tack rooms
- Turn key business/excellent Reputation and long term clients boarding horses
- There is a large Lounge with offices and bathroom/ and kitchen/ dining area /meeting room which has a wall of glass windows to view the indoor 300 by 150 lighted and mirrored arena..WITH SHOW TRIBUNE
- washer and dryer with tack room/dining
- Large outdoor arena also! WITH LIGHTS. An additional outdoor bathroom for clients,
- One Rumping to work the horses/ 2 stalls for ponies/
- Large barn for heavy machines/one gasoline tank/one diesel deposit
- 5 wooded acres of horse trails!!! 2 houses for chickens/ 2 kuboda tractors/1 RTV kubota/grinding tree machine/golf carts /All equipment needed to run this amazing horse farm
- 33 acres/ 7 pastures with sheds/ food and water/ 37 indoor amazing stalls/ indoor outdoor lighted Arenas/ 5 acres of horse trails large parking lots for events /road connects throughout property/ home to live in or rent out . Beautiful offices and lounge area for guests/ turn key operation
This property is listed for $1,799,00. To view the full listing, click here.
Jumper Nation assumes no liability for the validity of the information in this sale listing. We always recommend consulting your realtor and conducting a complete home inspection.
Go Jumping (and dreaming!)
Since 2010, Stable View has been committed to creating a preeminent international equestrian training facility. Every facet of Stable View speaks to the goal of creating an international equestrian training center. The property is situated on 1,000 acres of gently rolling countryside with access to more than 2,000 adjoining acres of woods, trails and gallops. The layout has been carefully planned and executed to optimize the equine training experience at international level. To learn more about Stable View and make your riding plans, click here.