Located in beautiful southwestern Sweden, this fully-equipped boarding and training stables is ideally situated! Minutes from the North Sea, less than an hour’s drive to Gothenburg’s iconic showgrounds, close to Denmark and the rest of Europe, this farm is perfect for the professional seeking a turnkey operation.
Boarding stable with incomes around 5800 euro a month from boarding customers. A stable with very good reputation. You can take over customers and machines and just continue with a good result from day 1. The area is expanding and very popular to live in.
– 24 boxes (18 + 2×3)
– Room for 22 + 5 more horses in two open stable systems (paddock paradise)
– Room for total 51 horses on the farm
– Freezeproof facility, including circulating water for the boxes and heated water in the open stable systems
– Very high ceilings in the stables
– Rhino-proof, beautiful boxes. Reinforced brick walls with no wooden parts to chew on.
– Rubber floors (indestructible, non-slip, low-noise)
– No mud in the sand paddocks, well designed and maintained grounds with good drainage.
– Grooming hall with 3 well lit big grooming places and one horse shower (hot+cold water)
– Existing boarding stable/livery business with happy customers
– beautiful indoor riding arena 72×22 m (236 by 72 feet) with lots of natural lighting and a nice panorama window on the north gable
– Well lit outdoor riding arena 60×20 m (196 by 65 feet). automatic watering system.
– 10 ha (26 acres) of extraordinary good pastures. Lots of green grass from April through October.
– 18 m (65 feet) outdoor roundpen
– Riding pathways all around the estate, perfect for long canter/gallop.
– Solid logistics. Easy to find and get to.
– Apartment for students (1506 square feet, 5 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room)
– Large service area with saddle room, kitchen/lunch room, bathroom, changing room, laundry (enormous washing machine), feed preparation room, etc. All floor heating, very high standard.
– Saddle room doubles as class room with room for 40 students.
– Large barn with room for feed/straw/etc
– Another large barn with room for tractors/equipment, etc
– Triple garage
– Large Workshop (insulated but not heated today)
– Stables and riding arena builtin between 2008 and 2014
– 2 manure plates. One under roof.
This property is listed for €1,250,00. To view the full listing, click here.
Jumper Nation assumes no liability for the validity of the information in this sale listing. We always recommend consulting your realtor and conducting a complete home inspection.
Go Jumping (and dreaming!)
Since 2010, Stable View has been committed to creating a preeminent international equestrian training facility. Every facet of Stable View speaks to the goal of creating an international equestrian training center. The property is situated on 1,000 acres of gently rolling countryside with access to more than 2,000 adjoining acres of woods, trails and gallops. The layout has been carefully planned and executed to optimize the equine training experience at international level. To learn more about Stable View and make your riding plans, click here.