As Tryon Resort begins its phased reopening, Tryon International Equestrian Center (TIEC) at Tryon Resort has released its full COVID-19 protocol.
Photo by Tryon Resort.
Immediate highlights that competitors need to know include:
- Horse Show registration must be done online via ShowGrounds Live.
- All stabling reservations must be done online here.
- Horses will be spread out among the barns to ensure social distancing.
- Stables will be sanitized during turnovers using USDA-approved protocols.
- Stabling areas will be strictly limited to riders, grooms, trainers and other essential personnel during limited operation.
- Schooling times will be scheduled.
- Maintain a social distance of 6ft at all times.
- Cloth masks will be required for all employees and guests, excluding riders who are mounted.
- No more than 5 horses and 10 people in a ring at all times.
- Persons with a fever are required to stay home. Guests are strongly encouraged to monitor staff and client health.
- Please note that the maximum capacity for all public spaces is 10 people.
- For additional questions, please contact email@example.com or call +1 (828) 863-1003.
To view the full Tryon COVID-19 action plan, click here.