The Winter Equestrian Festival hosts a list of must-see classes from their Grand Prix on Saturday nights to costume classes and more, but one of my absolute favorites that they kick off the season with is the Battle of the Sexes. Last year it was the ladies who dominated this showdown, but this year the gentlemen came back with one mission in mind: to win. It all came down to the last pair of riders in the ring, Taylor Land for the pink team and Daniel Coyle for the blue. Watch a side-by-side showing how Daniel sliced and diced the course to produce a efficient clear round and seal the win for the boys team this season.
Want to keep an eye out for the other exciting classes like this one throughout the WEF circuit? Here is a list of my must-watch Saturday Night Lights classes this season:
- Saturday February 1st: The 11th Annual Great Charity Challenge presented by Fidelity Investments
- Saturday February 8th: $401,000 Fidelity Investments Grand Prix CSI5*
- Saturday February 15th: $100,00 USHJA/WCHR Peter Wetherill Hunter Spectacular
- Saturday February 22nd: $401,000 Lugano Diamonds Grand Prix CSI5*
- Saturday February 29th: $150,000 Nationals Cup CSIO4*
- Saturday March 28th: $500,000 Rolex Grand Prix CSI5*