HIPICO Santa Fe gets underway tomorrow, and we positively can’t wait to see the photos and stories roll in from this event. In proper New Mexico form, they have mastered the colorful, vivid southwest look set against the backdrop of stunning desert hills in the distance. It’s everything you want in a destination show, and we’ll be bringing you much more from this event in the days to come.
But for now, sit back and enjoy the early arrivals and throwback shots from this stellar event, courtesy of Kentucky Performance Products!
Go Santa Fe, and Go Jumping!
Need to sustain a healthy hindgut?
Ask your vet about ProbioticWise™.
- Maintains the healthy population of beneficial bacteria throughout the GI tract
- Supports the restoration of normal GI tract function in horses challenged by diarrhea
- Supports complete digestion of starch and sugar in the foregut, lowering the risk of hindgut upset and pH imbalances (acidosis) that can lead to colic and laminitis
- Supports reduced inflammation levels in GI tract tissues
- Supplies nutrients to the gastrointestinal tissues that support the healing of stomach and colonic ulceration
- Supplies polyphenols, nucleotides, and polysterols—antioxidants that contribute to the maintenance of healthy intestinal cell membrane function
For more information, visit KPPvet.com.